The Inn on the River, located in the heart of Pigeon Forge on the scenic Little Pigeon River, has all the amenities needed to provide a carefree and memorable vacation for your group and/or motorcoach.
Our hotel offers plenty of free parking for your charter bus or vehicles with the safety of interior corridors.
Within 3 miles of our location, guests will find some of the most popular attractions in Pigeon Forge, such as Dollywood, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Tanger Outlets and the Titanic Museum Attraction. We also have a small meeting space that can accommodate up to 40 people.
From meeting spaces, to a 24-hour business center, to parking for charter buses, our Pigeon Forge hotel can accommodate any type of group vacation. See all our great amenities for groups below!
- Welcome Reception for Motorcoach Tours featuring Freshly Baked Cookies and Sweet Tea.
- VIP Front Door Unloading Under Our Weather Protected Porte Cochère
- VIP Pre-Assigned Check-In
- Spacious Hassle Free Parking
- Round Trip Baggage Assistance Available
- Within Walking Distance to the Most Popular Nine Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
- Within Walking Distance to Mini-Golf, Movie Theater, Spas, & Shopping
- Minutes from Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Titanic Museum, Music & Dinner Shows, Golf, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Dumping Station for Buses and Motorcoaches
- Complimentary Breakfast Bar Daily
- Audio-Visual Available (please call for details)
- Meeting and Conference Room will handle groups from 5 to 32
- Theater Style will hold up to 40 people
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Free Wireless Internet
- Indoor Pool with Large Family Size Hot Tub
- Outdoor Heated Pool on the River
- In-Room Coffee Makers, Hairdryers, Iron and Ironing Boards
- In-Room Mini-Fridges
- In-Room Fireplace and Jacuzzis Available
- Interior Corridors with Elevators
- Handicap Friendly Room Available
Best Independent Hotel I Have Experienced
As a Motor Coach Operator, I stay in well over 125 hotels a year. This was by far the BEST INDEPENDENT property I have ever stayed. Barbie (Dir. Sales & Mktg) was Superior in her welcoming of my group. The check-in was flawless. She provided the driver with a valuable information packet in my room, something I have NEVER experienced in all my years of driving. The property was updated and clean. The hallways and rooms smelled fresh. A great view of Little Pigeon River from the room was an added treat. I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my stay and the staff EXCEEDED my expectations. Bridget was extremely helpful during check-out. I look forward to returning to Pigeon Forge and hope my next group chooses this property. In any event, I would certainly return with my family and will be CERTAIN to book here, versus any of the National Chains. - written by ron23455 - Stayed in May 2017
Book Groups and Meeting Spaces in Pigeon Forge today!
Call 1-865-428-5500 and let us show you why The Inn on the River will prove to be your future lodging choice for your events and groups and meeting spaces in Pigeon Forge.