The Inn On The River, located in the heart of Pigeon Forge on the scenic Little Pigeon River, has all the amenities needed to provide a carefree and memorable vacation for your group and/or motorcoach. Our hotel offer plenty of free parking for your charter bus or vehicles with the safety of interior corridors. Within three miles of our location, guests will find some of the most popular attractions in Pigeon Forge, such as Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Tanger Outlets and the Titanic Museum Attraction. We also have a small meeting space that can accommodate up to 40 people.
- Welcome Reception for Motorcoach Tours featuring Lemonade & Cookies or Champagne, Fruit, & Cheese
- VIP Front Door Unloading Under Our Weather Protected Porte Cochère
- Step On Greeting with VIP Pre-Assigned Check-In
- Spacious Hassle Free Parking
- Round Trip Baggage Assistance Available
- Within Walking Distance to the Most Popular Nine Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
- Within Walking Distance to Mini-Golf, Movie Theater, Spas, & Shopping
- Minutes from Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Titanic Museum, Music & Dinner Shows, Golf, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Dumping Station for Buses and Motorcoaches
- 20 Item Full Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast
- Audio-Visual Available (please call for details)
- Meeting and Conference Room will handle groups from 5 to 40
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Free Wireless Internet
- Indoor Heated Pool with Large Family Size Hot Tub
- Outdoor Heated Pool on the River
- In-Room Coffee Makers, Hairdryers, Iron and Ironing Boards
- In-Room Mini-Fridges
- In-Room Fireplace and Jacuzzis Available
- Interior Corridors with Elevators
- Handicap Accessible Room Available
Book Groups and Meeting Spaces in Pigeon Forge today!
Call (877) 986-4243 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) our Group Sales Department today and let us show you why The Inn On The River will prove to be your future lodging choice for your events and groups and meeting spaces in Pigeon Forge.