Your Safety Matters!
Changes We’re Making at The Inn On The River
We have developed an updated, comprehensive health safety program that we are putting in place to prepare for our re-opening of the #1 rated hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
At The Inn on the River, we care deeply about our families, our employees, our amazing guests and our communities. We are looking forward to opening our newly renovated hotel and sharing our hard work over the past few months to serve you even better and exceed your expectations very soon.
As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19, we have decided to open our newly renovated hotel on June 9, 2020. We had announced an opening date of May 22, 2020, but we feel it is the most socially responsible for our guests and our amazing award-winning team to delay this opening until June 9, 2020.
We thank you for your patience and we look forward to serving you at the #1 hotel in Pigeon Forge.
We will be opening on June 9, 2020
Renovations and Upgrades
Our hotel has been undergoing extreme cleaning during our renovation process. During this process, we have updated our guest rooms, including demolishing bathrooms to re-tile the floors and walls. We have updated breakfast area with new cabinetry and an upgraded food service area. We are also improving and upgrading the exterior of our hotel. We believe these renovations will only help us provide a safer and better experience for all guests in the future.
This video was filmed prior to the impact of COVID-19. We are not currently accepting check-ins, but you can watch this video to see the changes we are making:
Extra Cleaning & Safety Measures
Keeping our guests safe and healthy is our top priority upon reopening. We are working with our staff to make sure we are following all of the CDC recommendations for cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing every area in our hotel.
- We are continuing and upgrading our diligent cleaning efforts and adding additional cleaning throughout the day to our common areas to ensure we keep our guests and staff safe.
- Even though we pride ourselves on cleanliness, we are taking extra steps to ensure we are disinfecting and sanitizing rooms, including extra cleaning of items like remote controls, light switches and faucets. Remotes will be cleaned, sanitized and bagged upon check-in.
- We have resurfaced all of the floor space throughout the entire hotel.
- We will be offering our regular housekeeping services, but we are giving all guests the option to easily deny housekeeping services during their stay to avoid any personal contact should that be a concern for you. Of course, at your request, we will provide fresh towels or toiletry items to you.
- We know you love our breakfast! We will be implementing extra cleaning and sanitization at our breakfast area, including additional cleaning staff. We’ve remodeled the breakfast area to allow more space. We’ll also be offering 2 breakfast options – dine-in or grab and go. We hope this will help guests be able to enjoy breakfast even if they choose to take it back to their room.