Changes You Can Expect to See at The Inn On The River
At The Inn on the River, we care deeply about our families, our employees, our amazing guests and our communities. We are happy to have opened our newly renovated hotel and share our hard work over the past few months to serve you even better and exceed your expectations.
We reopened to guests on June 9, 2020 and look forward to having you stay with us at the #1 hotel in Pigeon Forge!
Renovations and Upgrades
Our hotel underwent extreme cleaning during our renovation process. During this process, we updated our guest rooms, including demolishing bathrooms to re-tile the floors and walls. We updated our breakfast area with new cabinetry and an upgraded food service area. We also improved and upgraded the exterior of our hotel. We believe these renovations help us provide a safer and better experience for all guests!
Watch the video below to see some of the changes we made at out Pigeon Forge hotel:
Extra Cleaning & Safety Measures
Keeping our guests safe and healthy is our top priority. We are working with our staff to make sure we are following all of the CDC recommendations for cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing every area in our hotel.
- We are continuing and upgrading our diligent cleaning efforts and adding additional cleaning throughout the day to our common areas to ensure we keep our guests and staff safe.
- Even though we pride ourselves on cleanliness, we are taking extra steps to ensure we are disinfecting and sanitizing rooms, including extra cleaning of items like remote controls, light switches and faucets. Remotes will be cleaned, sanitized and bagged upon check-in.
- We have resurfaced all of the floor space throughout the entire hotel.
- We are offering our regular housekeeping services, but we are giving all guests the option to easily deny housekeeping services during their stay to avoid any personal contact should that be a concern for you. Of course, at your request, we will provide fresh towels or toiletry items to you.
- We know you love our breakfast! We are implementing extra cleaning and sanitization at our breakfast area, including additional cleaning staff. We’ve remodeled the breakfast area to allow more space. We’re also offering 2 breakfast options – dine-in or grab and go. We hope this will help guests be able to enjoy breakfast even if they choose to take it back to their room.