Click To Listen
While you’re staying at our Pigeon Forge Hotel during your Smoky Mountain vacation, there are a few attractions in Pigeon Forge you should definitely make time to see!
- Bluff Mountain Adventures. ATV rides and trails on the bluff. There are a variety of trails involved, for both novice and advanced riders. It also offers accommodations, so if you’re looking for a good Pigeon Forge hotel, look no further!
- Dollywood. This theme park is full of roller coasters, entertainment, sightseeing tours (such as the Dollywood Express, which takes you on a ride through the stunning Great Smoky Mountains), and educational shows.
- The Elvis Presley Museum. This museum has the largest private collection of Elvis memorabilia available, including his last limousine and his TCB ring. During the day, the museum theater shows his films, while entertainment tributes to the King take over at night. This is a must-see for any Elvis fans!
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show. One of the most unique Pigeon Forge events available, this live dinner theater opportunity tells the historic tale of the Hatfields and the McCoys while entertaining you and providing you with a great Southern homestyle feast!
- Pigeon Forge White Water Rafting. The Big Pigeon River is ideal for white water rafting, and Smoky Mountain Outdoors offers a great combination of excitement and sightseeing in their whitewater rafting experience. Great fun for the whole family!
You May Also Like
Search Our Blog
Read by Topic
Subscribe to Our Blog